CredoLab Pte. Ltd.
We have offices in several locations, and our registered office address is at:
CredoLab Pte. Ltd.
111 North Bridge Road,
#08-11 Peninsula Plaza,
Our Company Registration Number is: 201601190K
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
- We may also use Flash cookies or Flash Local Shared Objects (LSOs) through our Services. Flash cookies, which can be stored or retrieved whenever a user accesses a page containing a Flash application, are a form of local storage. Similar to that of cookies, they can be used to store user preferences.
- We work with certain third parties (for web analytics service providers, and integration with our sales platform) to provide us with information about our site traffic and usage. These third parties may set and access their own cookies or tracking technologies, such as web beacons and embedded scripts, on our Website in order to recognize your device and for example, identify whether you have visited our Website before, what you have viewed on our Website and how you found us. Such information is used for statistical purposes.
- The information collected through our cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Website;
- To deal with enquiries through our Website or to provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us;
- To analyse the use of our Website for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- For network security and administration;
- To investigate and prevent fraud, spam, malware, identity theft or other unauthorized access to or unlawful activity; and
- For other legitimate business purposes and other purposes about which we notify you.
- For more information on the choices you have about the cookies we use, please see the Controlling Cookies section below.
We will use appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information. These measures include technical, administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. We do our best to protect your personal information, you should only access the Website within a secure environment.
As an individual, you have rights under the GDPR regarding the use of your data, these are:
- The right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to erasure – you can request that CredoLab remove your data from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing – you can request that CredoLab only process your data for the purposes you specify.
- The right to data portability – you can request that the data you have provided to CredoLab be ported to another organisation.
- The right to access your data – You have a right to know what data CredoLab hold on you and for what purpose we are processing your data. This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR).
- The right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the processing is in our legitimate interests.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If CredoLab are unable to comply with your request, we will provide you with an explanation.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies on your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies. You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following websites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Apple Safari: Blocks cookies by default and accepts cookies only from your current domain. To change, click Safari, Preferences, Security, and choose your preference.
You can manage Flash cookies storage through your browser settings where supported, or you may manage Flash storage. To learn how to manage these, click here for Windows and here for OS/Mac.
Please note, however, that if you don’t accept cookies on our Website, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the site.
How can you contact us?
If have any questions about this policy or any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us by mail at: CredoLab Pte. Ltd, #12-01 Capital Tower, 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912.