Credolab is a mobile device and web behavioural data analytics platform that delivers real-time insights for better risk, fraud, and marketing decisions. Via proprietary alternative data and a single API, we provide clients with alternative risk scores for greater predictive power over who might default, resulting in higher approval rates and a lower cost of risk; accurate fraud scores and checks to identify fraudulent applications and usage, lowering the cost of fraud; and valuable marketing insights for more effective lead generation and campaigns, enabling more conversions and more focused marketing spend.
Established in 2016 in Singapore with offices in Miami and London, and a distributed team across Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Dubai, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Sydney, and Nairobi, credolab has 150+ clients, including well-known fintech companies and unicorns, in over 30+ countries.
About The Role
Credolab is looking for a CRM/Automation Manager who would be a hands-on, technical doer with a growth mindset to take over the Hubspot platform and support our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing operations.
This is a unique opportunity for a technical and analytical CRM manager to own, develop and execute the CRM and marketing data strategy, own CRM and data platforms, leverage tools and 3rd party integrations, manage automation and campaigns, market insights and segmentation, monitor and report on CRM, campaign metrics and success of the projects. You will be working closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams.
This is a full-time remote role, based in Europe, and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
We’re looking for ambitious team members who share our vision and are ready to think bigger!
- Own our data in CRM and other tools/platforms, day-to-day database management, improve data management processes and maintain quality
- Drive CRM initiatives, oversee the performance of campaigns, identify and report on trends to support Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Work with data segmentation and automation for marketing communication and workflows. Own effective campaign execution and cooperate with different departments and marketing team members
- Map the customer journey and analyse lead generation touch-points, come up with suggestions for improvements to drive higher results
- Divide customers into different classes based on common characteristics like demographics or behaviours and personalise the approach effectively. Run effective promotional activities to optimise sales growth and customer retention
- Develop and execute campaigns to gain new subscribers, leads, nurture potential customers and increase customer loyalty
- Analyse customer behaviour and measure their impact on business outcomes to update strategies
- Identify the most efficient customer interaction channels, and approaches and prioritise them accordingly
- Keep customers updated about the latest collections & special offers in order to increase sales
- Adopt new trends & strategies to expand the customer base such as upselling and cross-selling
- Coordinate different departments in terms of their customer interactions and establish a way to increase the level and effectiveness of their cooperation
- Comply with Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR requirements
- 3 - 5+ years experience working with CRM in a SaaS and/or B2B company
- Advanced Hubspot and Excel user, proficient in CRM integrations, sales and email marketing tools
- Has experience delivering impactful and successful audience engagement and conversion campaigns
- Experience working with large data sets and preparing customer data for marketing and sales campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM industry best practices, standards and processes and their importance for business and our customers (segmentation and building emails workflows and automation, etc.)
- Close attention to detail, excellent data analysis, time management and reporting skills
- Follows trends in digital media and their use in marketing communications
- Fluent and comfortable with both written and spoken English in a professional environment.
- Fast-growing remote working environment, entrepreneurial set-up with global exposure
- Work in a professional team with a friendly atmosphere
- Training, personal development, and career growth opportunities
- Comfortable working environment and budget for home set up
- 25 days of holidays per year
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
Due to the remote nature of this role, we might be unable to provide visa sponsorship.