CredoLab’s Behavioural Application Analysis is a new solution that assesses users while they apply for a loan or credit card on a lender’s or aggregator’s website. CredoLab’s Behavioural Application Analysis uses behavioural metrics to build profiles of users’ behaviours that include:
- How they type, the keys that they press and how they press them?
- How they move the mouse on the screen?
- How quickly they answer questions that they should know?
- How slowly they answer questions that they may not know immediately?
- How they swipe left to right on a mobile platform or utilize other gestures?
- How uniform is the typing rhythm?
Through the behavioural monitoring of a user’s loan or credit card application, we provide lenders with a new credit assessment tool based on users’ actions. We crunch these metrics with an algorithm that also accounts for behavioural variances across platforms and can detect if automated activity might be involved (for instance, a bot for application form completion or past e o r autocompletion tool).