Regional Sales Head- South East Asia
- Reporting to the Global Head of Sales, this key strategic hire will expand CredoLab’s business in the South East Asia Region.
- You will help build the key market expansion plan, initiate business development activities, acquire new clients and build a high growth driven subscription business.
- You will be the primary owner of the company’s sales budget for the region by building and leading the regional sales effort in a pioneering industry on a path of explosive growth.
- Direct responsibility for Channel Partnerships, Regional Direct Sales, Key Account Management functions.
- Direct sales of CredoLab’s solutions to the consumer lender clients, including acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, piloting, and commercial phase.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a pipeline of target Regional Channel Partners, including Credit Bureaus, Technology Vendors, Payment Processors, and Credit Risk Advisory players.
- Manage personally end-to-end the Channel Partner relationships through acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, and ultimately the commercial partnership.
- Based in Singapore at Credolab's headquarters.
- 10-15 years of experience in B2B sales to banks and consumer lenders, preferably gained in the fields of credit risk management, credit bureau or selling vertical technology driven software/ subscription solutions to banks and lenders.
- Strong B2B business development, sales skills and mining existing accounts for deeper revenue generation.
- Pre-existing relationships across the banking and consumer lending industries.
- Strong understanding of the industry landscape for credit risk solutions.
- Highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative with a strong sense of humor.
- Passion to build and scale new business, recruit build a team of high performers in line with revenue growth.
Compensation- Competitive Base Salary and Sales Commission Structure
Seniority Level- Sales Director
Employment Type- Full-time