If you have any questions or queries regarding this role please contact us below.
Find out More
Other Career Opportunities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Budgeting, creating and executing a B2B marketing strategy for credolab across all regions.
- Build and execute organic and paid digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, LinkedIn Ads etc).
- Work closely with the sales team to plan lead generation campaigns and meet set targets.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content to sustain credolab online presence and ensure high engagement of credolab’s target audience.
- Coordinating PR efforts across multiple markets.
- Reporting on competitors, data and industry trends.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows, conferences and events on behalf of the business.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, preferably in the FIntech industry, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of analytics and content creation tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Canva, Wave etc).
- Experience in executing paid digital campaigns.
- Analytically driven.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
- A love for great copy and witty communication.
- A great sense of humor.
- Singaporean/PR only.
We believe loans improve lives. We also believe traditional banking processes leave a lot of people out of the process. That’s why credolab is changing the way the world looks at credit. Our pioneering technology calculates credit scores based on people’s mobile and web behavioral data— so lenders can make decisions based on the way people live and work in the modern world. Making loans more accessible to more people benefits everyone.