- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer account management and deliver on identified success metrics.
- The customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies They will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as CredoLab advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, and expansion opportunities
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Proven work experience as an account manager, customer success manager key account manager, or other relevant experience
- Business Savvy puts customer first, handle friction, drive deeper revenue maximisation forCredoLab while ensuring customer ROI and incremental value creation.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Understanding of banking and financial domain & having handled customers in this domain would be an added advantage.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Vietnamese language (verbal and written) skills would be an added strategic advantage
- BA/BS degree in BusinessAdministration, Sales or relevant field preferred