Junior / Middle Data Scientist
CredoLab (credolab.com) is a digital-age risk management firm for the emerging markets. Our team has in-depth knowledge of credit risk management and the digital expertise to create disruptive new banking products. By harnessing the power of smartphone technology and behavioral data analytics, we are revolutionizing credit scoring to provide access to credit on fair terms to people in emerging markets.
Now we are looking for a Junior / Middle Data Scientist at our Kiev office in Ukraine.
- Take part in full cycle scorecard development process;
- Building models based on the most effective algorithms of machine learning;
- Searching and analyzing relationships in the data, features engineering;
- Researching possible enhancements to existing suite of models;
- Providing suggestions for improvement of scoring modeling process.
- Good understanding of statistics/probability;
- Fundamental understanding of machine learning classification algorithms;
- Experience with R and/or Python, knowledge of SQL language;
- At least intermediate level of communication skills in English;
- Proven experience in data science projects (be a plus).
- Creative and fast learner;
- Proactive approach.
- Interesting and challenging tasks and projects;
- Private Entrepreneur registration with salary tied to USD;
- Regular salary review based on work performance;
- Work in the professional team with informal and friendly working atmosphere;
- Training, personal development, and career opportunities;
- Comfortable working environment, cozy office, powerful laptop + two monitors;
- Remote work is occasionally possible, as long as it is approved by the direct lead;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations, medical insurance.