Enterprise Software Business Analyst
If you have any questions or queries regarding this role please contact us below.
Find out More
Other Career Opportunities
Enterprise Software Business Analyst
A member of the product management and development team with a dual reporting into the CPO and the CTO, the Enterprise Software Business Analyst will analyse the business domain, understand which direction to choose, set up the primary product benchmarks, document processes and systems, outline business, functional and non-functional requirements, helps decide on basic product KPIs, and match the identified business model with the software being built.
- Drafting and validating requirements: This involves the description of non-functional requirements such as how the system is supposed to behave (including its constraints and quality attributes such as usability, security, reliability, performance, availability, and scalability) and functional requirements (product features that engineers implement to allow users to achieve their goals).
- Formulating the backlog: Once the project outline is developed, you will create a backlog with an instructive to-do list.
- Story mapping: Once the requirements are evaluated and approved, you will describe all features from the end-user’s point of view.
- Establishing acceptance criteria: You will establish the acceptance criteria, the conditions that determine whether a feature satisfies both a stakeholder and the end-user.
- Planning and tracking the development process: You will watch the development process to ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are addressed and accomplished.
- Gathering and processing feedback from clients and users: After the product is released, you will identify the improvements to be made.
- Analytical thinker: Ability to understand difficulties or issues, visualize them, analyse them, and then resolve them.
- Decision-maker: Being a middleman between stakeholders and an engineering team, you will have to make sound judgments in varied business subjects.
- Problem-solver: You will study different problems, analyse the available options, and then suggest the best choice given the specific target segment, regulatory framework, technical implications.
- Team player: You will foster a collaborative environment with ongoing discussions with developers, project and product managers.
- Documentation and visualization master: You will make presentations to both stakeholders and developers and provide consistent requirements documentation including wireframes, high-level UX design, and schematic sketching.
- Active listener: You must be able to listen actively and absorb information. This will allow you to analyse thoroughly the information gathered to specify requirements. It’s important that you don’t just listen to what’s being said, but are able to understand the context of what’s being said – the motivation behind it, the circumstances behind what’s being said, and even what’s not being said.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in designing, analysing, developing, implementing, project managing or supporting enterprise software products ideally for banks and Fintech companies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent a plus.
- Experience creating prototypes, executing pilot projects, designing and revamping integration architectures, implementing end-to-end solutions.
- Solid understanding/experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Familiarity with project/task management tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, Redmine, etc), diagram creation tools (MS Visio, Lucidchart), documentation tools (Confluence, DokuWike), Mockup/Prototyping tools (Figma, InVision, Moqups), Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Singapore citizen or PR.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good sense of humour.
Interested candidates can Apply Here.