If you have any questions or queries regarding this role please contact us below.
Find out More
Other Career Opportunities
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement on all channels.
- Ensure quality, clarity and consistency for all content from the company - including PR placements, social media posts, blogs, and whitepapers.
- Website: monitor performance, revise and maintain the website resources.
- SEO: Drive CredoLab’s SEO performance with activities including, but not limited to:
- Identification of new keywords for optimization on the site while maintaining the ranking of current keywords. Strategize and execute plans to improve keyword performance.
- Review and revise current content for SEO optimization
- Copywriting: create content for social media, events collaterals, social media ads, etc.
- Brainstorm with marketing team members to develop new ideas for content and provide editorial support to the wider corporate team, when needed.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Design: Create the graphics to support the content like infographics, banner image, icons, gif etc.
- 2 - 3 years experience in B2B technology content management role.
- Understanding of fintech or financial industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO and social media marketing.
- Strong in Google Analytics.
- Good to have: experience in Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator (or any other designing software).
- Good sense of humour.
Interested candidates can Apply Here.